top of page


Originally built as a two-bedroom vacation cottage, circa 1910, the upper floor of this house was lifted three feet and supported while the two lower floors were demolished.  Excavation expanded the original single-car garage to over 700 square feet with additional storage and mechanical rooms.  Steel beams allow for large open floor spaces in both the garage and lower living level.  A new interior staircase and balustrade connect the three floors of the structure for the first time.


bottom of page